2014 Chevy Silverado making headlines at MLB's Home Run Derby, but it has been reengineered to be stronger, smarter and more capable, making it the perfect vehicle to be the star of your summer adventures! The new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado is Summer's Perfect Pickup since it offers something for all passengers, beyond just extra trunk space for your road trip.
Combining efficiency and capability to enhance functionality, read on to discover why the 2014 Chevy Silverado is Summer's Perfect Pickup Truck:
1. Equipped with Chevrolet MyLink and OnStar, the Chevy Silverado helps you avoid having to stop for directions since an OnStar advisor can send turn-by-turn directions directly to the in-dash touchscreen.
2. It's not a road-trip without some tunes, and with Chevy's MyLink system you can energize your ride by streaming music via Bluetooth or the Silverado's multiple USB ports that support multiple devices.
3. The 2014 Silverado keeps you connected and fully charged with the new 110-volt outlet and cord management system. So even on long trips, you can keep your devices charged.
4. You'll save both time and money thanks to the Silverado's new aerodynamic design that reduces drag and improves fuel efficiency, which means less stops at the pump.
5. And since you'll be stopping less, stock up on snacks and drinks, but don't worry about them rolling around the vehicle. The front door panels have integrated pockets that are perfect for all your travel necessities. For passengers in the back, the rear door panels also have room for a typical 20-ounce bottle.
6. No more cramped legs! With new sculpted seatbacks, even rear passengers enjoy plenty of legroom, two inches more to be exact. Getting in and out of the truck is easier too, thanks to wider rear crew cab doors.
7. Passengers who wish to pass the time with a little sleep can rest easy since the new inlaid doors and triple door seals in the 2014 Silverado help to reduce wind noise and turbulence, making a quieter ride possible.
8. No need to worry about your luggage with the new Smart Pickup Box and four built-in cargo tie-down provisions that keep your belongings safe. And securing your cargo get easier with the new CornerStep bumper and handholds that provide easier access for loading/unloading.
9. Tow your boat, camper, trailer, and more! With the 2014 Silverado's 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine and stronger chassis, you can bring your summer toys along for the ride and drive easy knowing that your pickup has the durable towing capability (up to 11,500 pounds) that you need.
10. Most importantly, stay safe this summer with the Chevy Silverado's active safety technologies: forward collision alert and lane departure warning. Both features are new to the Silverado this year and keep you safe by warning you when you're at risk of colliding with another vehicle or leaving the lane.
If you're ready to enjoy summer in the season's best pickup truck that is perfect for both work and play, come see us at our Columbia Area Chevrolet Dealer to take the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado for a test drive and check out our New Chevrolet Cars. Perry Auto Group has two dealership locations at 1005 W. Ehringhaus St, Elizabeth City, NC, 27909 or 1001 Halstead Blvd Elizabeth City, NC 27909.
Visit our website: www.perryautogroup.com
Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+