ELIZABETH CITY, NC – Chevrolet recently introduced the 2015 Tahoe and Suburban – all-new versions of the industry’s best-selling duo of full-size SUVs. They offer Elizabeth City-area drivers more functionality, greater refinement, new safety features and an increased range of advanced technologies to appeal to two distinct customer groups who want the unique combination of features only Tahoe and Suburban provide.
All-new styling advances the Tahoe and Suburban’s design, which contributes to a quieter ride. A more-efficient, direct-injected EcoTec3 powertrain coupled with improved aerodynamics help offer greater estimated highway fuel economy based on GM testing while preserving overall performance and capability. Official EPA estimates are not yet available.
Elizabeth City-area customers who purchase the 2015 Tahoe or Suburban will experience greater refinement, efficiency and safety with the same capability that has made Chevrolet the go-to brand for full-size SUVs,” said Trey Colbert of Performance Chevrolet. “The Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban continue provide great value for Performance Chevrolet’s customers.”
With more than 117,000 sold in 2012 and sales up more than 16 percent for the first six months of 2013 over last year. Chevrolet’s full-size SUVs continue to play an important role in the brand’s success and General Motors’ profitability. Introduced in 1935, the Suburban is the segment’s founder and the industry’s oldest continuously available nameplate, while Tahoe is the segment’s sales leader.
The all-new 2015 Suburban represents the 80th anniversary and 12th generation of the original SUV. This generation has been designed for today’s most active Elizabeth City-area families, who need space for everyone and everything. Suburban continues to offer legendary roominess, unmatched functionality, connectivity and first-class amenities.
New functionality and technology features found on both vehicles for 2015 include:
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats that enhance cargo convenience – including an available power-folding feature
- Approximately two inches greater legroom for second-row passengers, along with easier entry/exit
- Available eight-inch color touch screen radio with next-generation MyLink connectivity
- Up to six USB ports and six power outlets – including a 110-volt three-prong outlet – to support electronic devices of all kinds (up to 12 charging locations)
- Available rear-seat entertainment system with dual screens (Suburban only) and Blu-ray DVD player
- Conversation mirror in the overhead console that provides a panoramic view of the rear seats
- Keyless entry and push-button start.
The new Tahoe and Suburban will be built at GM’s Arlington, Texas assembly plant. Both vehicles are scheduled to arrive at Performance Chevrolet in the first quarter of 2014.
The 2015 Chevy Tahoe and Suburban is expected to debut in January of 2014, but you can still check out our Downloadable 2013 Chevy Tahoe Brochure! If you have any questions about our new Tahoe or Suburban Inventory please call us at (252) 338-9100 with any questions! Perry Auto Group has two dealership locations at 1005 W. Ehringhaus St, Elizabeth City, NC, 27909 or 1001 Halstead Blvd Elizabeth City, NC 27909.
Visit our website: www.perryautogroup.com