Elizabeth City, NC - A brand-new 2015 Chrysler 200 has entered the mid-size sedan segment with an MSRP that starts at $21,700.
Al Gardner, president and CEO of the Chrysler division, introduced folks to a car that “lays the groundwork for the future of the Chrysler Brand with a timeless, elegant design; clever functionality; a standard nine-speed automatic transmission; a class-leading all-wheel-drive system; more than 60 safety and security features and a host of new technology drivers and passengers will value.”
Getting a bit more specific here, the 2015 Chrysler 200 also will offer:
- Highway fuel-economy marks of 35 mpg
- All-wheel drive with an automatic, fully disconnecting rear axle
- Leading-edge electronic shifting
- Driver-assistance technologies like adaptive cruise control, full-speed forward-collision braking and lane-departure and lane-keeping systems
- A reconfigurable 7-in. LED instrument cluster with full color display
- ParkSense park-assist technology for both parallel and perpendicular parking
- Chrysler Group’s award-winning Uconnect infotainment/connectivity system with an 8.4-in. screen
- A versatile center console that boasts a covered charging station for electronic devices, sliding cup holders and storage for both driver and passengers
The driving experience of the 2015 Chrysler 200 will be just as impressive. Customers can choose from either a new four-cylinder TigerShark engine, displacing 2.4 liters and delivering 184 horsepower and 173 lb.-ft. of torque, or a multi-time “10 Best Engine of the Year” winner—the 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6—that ups the ante to 295 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque.
Owners can then dial up some further custom cool for the 2015 Chrysler 200, courtesy of Mopar. In fact, the Chrysler Group’s service, parts and customer care brand already has more than 45 nifty accessories for the new 200 already in stock, and showed off many of them on a Mopar-modified 2015 Chrysler 200 that also debuted in Detroit (and is shown here).
Explained Mopar’s president and CEO, Pietro Gorlier: “The all-new 2015 Chrysler 200 is a revolutionary vehicle for Chrysler Group, and for the segment as well, so we created a vehicle that complements the soul of the 2015 Chrysler 200, while also showcasing how Mopar parts and accessories can help owners personalize and customize the new sedan to truly make it their own.”
To check out all that the Chrysler brand has to offer, come see us at our Columbia Area Chrysler Dealer or our Hertford Area Chrysler Dealer. Perry Auto Group has two dealership locations at 1005 W. Ehringhaus St, Elizabeth City, NC, 27909 or 1001 Halstead Blvd Elizabeth City, NC 27909.