ELIZABETH CITY, NC - Students it's finally that time of the year again: it's time for meal plans and trips do the dining hall.... Oh yeah, it's COLLEGE TIME! Now if you are like most college students who are living at school, you more than likely have a meal plan. Even thought meal plans are usually included in your tuition, they so indeed get pretty boring.... Never fear, however! Check out these easy college cafeteria hacks!
- Cereal bar, meet soft-service ice cream!
- Collect ingredients to make your own trail mix!
- If there is chili available, layer it with lettuce, tortilla chips, cheese, tomatoes, etc., and make a delicious taco salad.
- Microwave a toasted bagel with sauce from the pasta line and cheese from the salad bar. PIZZA. BAGEL!
- Has your chicken been a bit boring lately? Mix peanut butter, soy sauce and Sriracha to make Thai-style sauce for chicken.
- Is there a waffle maker sitting around somewhere? Make a waffle, grab some chicken fingers and VIOLA! Infinite. Chicken. And. Waffles! Butter, hot sauce and maple syrup is seriously recommended!
- Put anything and EVERYTHING in the panini press—you'll thank us later! (Think an ice-cream sandwich with grilled chocolate chip cookies. BAM!)
See? It doesn't have to be boring all the time! These easy college cafeteria hacks are so simple, you're bound to think "Why have I never thought of this before?". Move-in day for most college campuses are happening in the next week, so you'll thank us a month from now when you cannot go one more day with a boring burrito!
Thinking about bringing a new ride with you to school? Why not check out the exciting Chevrolet Colorado or the Chrysler 200? Both have GREAT fuel economies and come LOADED with exciting features! Stop by and take one out for a test drive yourself! Perry Auto Group has two dealership locations to serve you better at 1005 W. Ehringhaus St, Elizabeth City, NC, 27909 or 1001 Halstead Blvd Elizabeth City, NC 27909. Stop in for any of your auto or community needs, or feel free to give us a call at (252) 338-9100