ELIZABETH CITY, N.C. – Most people make a New Year’s resolution to live a healthier lifestyle, but unfortunately, life gets crazy pretty fast and we forget our resolutions by February. To give you a little extra help though, we have 17 effortless ways to stay health in the New Year.
17 Effortless Ways to Stay Healthy in the New Year
- Drink tons of water.
- Exercise 20 minutes a day or more.
- Cut out the fast food.
- Eat a good, hearty breakfast.
- Get outside for some fresh air.
- Catch up on your sleep.
- Take a multivitamin.
- Laugh more; worry less.
- Take the stairs or walk the long way.
- Run around with your animals.
- Graze on healthy snacks.
- Treat yourself to a massage.
- Volunteer at a non-profit.
- Stop eating when you’re full.
- Get annual checkups.
- Think more positively.
- Meditate first thing in the morning.
Visit our website: www.perryautogroup.com, www.carolinachrysler.com, or www.driveperry.com
Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube